SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Why search engine optimization ?
When it comes to your website assumptions are dangerous to make without having the data to back it up
Our Search Engine Optimization Audit service is the perfect fit for companies seeking a third-party analysis for their website’s SEO.
We employ a number of techniques to have the background on which to base our reasoning.
With the following strategies we surely come to the bottom of any non-Ranking website;
Technical SEO Audits
Google Penalty Analysis & Recovery Plan.
Our approach to SEO
- It becomes very evident when clients hire us for SEO. We not only strive to teach SEO, but we aim to demystify it along the way
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”, said Albert Einstein.
Our first job is to explain SEO clearly, free of jargon and acronyms, to gain your trust.
We’ll never expect you to become a Search Engine Optimization guru, that’s certainly our job to be your resource. However, we believe there’s a direct correlation between our client’s SEO expectations and knowledge, and the long-term success of their SEO.
- +PLANNING YOUR SEO HAPPENS IN YOUR HEAD (NOT IN YOUR HEAD)
- “If you don’t know your audience, you won’t know your keyword strategy.”
One of the most common — yet, devastating — mistakes we’ve seen companies make is targeting the wrong keywords. Everything executed after that is moot (and consequently brings unqualified traffic).
As with all things website-related, it starts with knowing your user.
What are they searching for?
What keywords generate traffic?
How obtainable are those keywords?
How do we optimize our content?
- +OPTIMIZATION HELPS SEARCH ENGINES TO CRAWL & UNDERSTAND YOUR WEBSITE
- On-page optimization is the process of taking those keywords discovered in the ‘Plan’ phase, and placing them into your website in a structured way that makes sense to search engines (and your users). We’ll help you craft and implement your SEO to ensure its index able, topical and compelling.
Often we’ll provide a custom tailored SEO Playbook that outlines your entire strategy and optimization plan. This multi-page PDF will be used by your organization for ongoing reference and measurement.
- +MONITORING & MEASUREMENT
- Once you’ve walked through the previous steps, your website is now equipped with a long-term SEO plan and will start collecting lots of data. It’s now your job to continue creating valuable content, follow our SEO Playbook, monitor that data and draw insights from it.
SEO may and may not be a one-time shot.
Though, we believe there are some parts, when backed with solid research, don’t change much. But, there are some aspects to SEO that require an ongoing effort — such as a steady stream of quality content.
We’ll help you determine what’s working, what’s not, and where to invest your SEO dollars to keep growing your organic traffic.
If that’s too much data for you to handle, we offer ongoing SEO support solutions to keep you on track. Basically, we’ll be your nerd.